Transforming Continuing Care to a Culture of Healthy Living & Quality of Life
The first FREE webinar of the AAG Futures Policy Forum took place on Wednesday, April 6th, 2022. Read the report, view the recording and see the webinar slides and other resources below.
Read Webinar #1 Report
Watch the recording!
- Hear experts explain why transformation is needed.
- Learn about recommended cultural changes.
- Express your views on the system and service changes required.
- Discover how you might become a champion for change.
- Vivien Lai, Consultant and Chair, AAG Futures Policy Forum Initiative, AAG Board Member
- Dr. Carole Estabrooks, Professor and Tier 1 Canada Research Chair, Faculty of Nursing, University of Alberta
- Evan Romanow, Assistant Deputy Minister, Health Service Delivery, Ministry of Health
Webinar #1 Speaker Slides
Vivien Lai, Topic: Transforming Continuing Care to a Culture of Healthy Living and Quality of Life
Dr. Carole Estabrooks, Topic: Transformation − it’s complicated
Evan Romanow, Topic: Transforming Continuing Care