Description of Award:
Caring for older adults, in a diversity of settings, is an increasingly large part of health and human service provision in Alberta. This education bursary is to support an individual currently enrolled in a Health Care Aide program.
- Currently enrolled in or accepted to a licensed Health Care Aide certificate program in Alberta
- Bursary will be announced in the AAG newsletter and on the website.
- Applications will be accepted within the general scholarship call of the AAG.
- All applications will be reviewed by members of the AAG scholarship committee.
- The AAG scholarship committee will make a recommendation to the Board of the AAG.
- The final decision for the bursary will be made by the Board of the AAG.
- Maximum award is $1,000.00.
- Awards are presented at the discretion of the AAG Board and available funds.
Please work with your Instructor/Program Leader or Manager to complete the application. Have your instructor/program lead or manager email one copy of your entire application no later than April 15, 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Application: