Making Alberta’s transformation plan and vision will be a multi-year journey.
Sustaining momentum will be key.
Funding received from Alberta Health is allowing AAG to extend our work to develop a culture and community for change until March 2024. This initiative, called “Culture Change Project” extends the Future Policy Forum impact.
There are three objectives for the Culture Change Project:
- To strengthen cross-sectoral linkages and engagement in support of a future with integrated service delivery built on the strengths and unique contributions of community-based, housing and health care sectors.
- To pay attention to the societal context that underpins how we view a future of healthy aging with longevity and diversity.
- To create new mechanisms to strengthen momentum for change in the near term and for the future with recognition and communication mechanism that expand AAG’s work and a final evaluation of lessons learned through the Future Policy Forum and Culture Chante Project with recommendations for future coordination and communication vehicles.
Watch for information on these initiatives:
- A Think Tank on the Seniors Services’ Workforce – CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- New AAG -sponsored Awards that recognize culture change champions & a new newsletter to mark progress
- Collaboration between AAG and Healthy Aging Alberta (HAA) to examine potential for cross-sectoral application of HAA’s Principles for Healthy Aging based on Social determinants of health
- Development of Thought Leadership Initiatives that explore society values and needs for changer elated to aegism and optimizing diversity in a future of longevity