Futures Policy Forum 2022-2024: Transforming Healthy Aging
Take part in our FREE monthly webinars to transform the future of aging in Alberta. See the Webinars Schedule and view a webinar recording today! The topic of the next webinar: Valuing Care and Caregivers. Stay tuned for more details about this upcoming webinar on Wednesday, January 18th, 2023.
A unique AAG initiative with distinct goals for Albertans:
- To engage with a broad range of individuals, all with a stake in a future of healthy aging and quality of life.
- To develop opportunities to be part of a movement to create a culture and community for change.
- To promote awareness of the need for transformation and our initiative.
- To encourage learning and grow collaborative action for change.
- To reflect on opportunities to contribute to and co-create the future.
Albertans have the motivation and skills to affect a transformation of healthy aging. AAG would like to build on that energy for public policy changes that impact aging in a positive manner.
Futures Policy Forum Initiative
We seek to engage older adults, and care partners across diverse settings. AAG wants to identify needs, hopes and opportunities for a better future.
Cross disciplinary conversations for shared learning and exploration of policy change areas. The webinars provide facilitation of a culture and community for change.
We invite and appreciate all sponsors who make policy change a reality. Our sponsors will provide the ability for in-depth exploration of policy change.